Foosball.com Forums

PLease help identify a foosball table.

PLease help identify a foosball table.
« on: January 20, 2010, 11:50:44 AM »
Hi, first of all I am a new member here and love the site.  Lots of good information and seems to be a good community.  I am new to foosball and I am looking for a used table to buy.  Although I would like to buy a Tornado I came across a coin-op table but was unable to identify.  I wanted to know if you could help and if are able to identify let me know how this table is.  Thanks and look forward to spending some time here on the forums.

Offline GeneT

Re: PLease help identify a foosball table.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »
Kinda looks like dynamo men,   can you get us a picture of the playing surface , the men , and any other markings or wording on the table?

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 06:42:17 PM »
It is in fact a Dynamo.  He called me a few minutes ago .  A friend of a friend mine is selling this.  So communication is limited.  He is asking $150.00  only thing is it has the one man goalie and the curved corners.  Are the one man goalie as much fun to play or should I wait for a three man.  Thanks

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 08:50:18 AM »
Cinder-Your going to get alot of bias responses regarding preferences to tornado tables on this site. Reason being #1 Quality #2 Playability #3 Access to replacement parts. Not to mention Tornado and Warrior are the only recognized tables on tour in the U.S.A. So I am no different, I own both even though very different in play they both have unique characteristics that outshine other mass produced tables available at chain stores. In my opinion your wasting your time with the Dynamo, even though it's a quality made table it lacks features the newer tables have a ton of. I bought my Warrior no joke for $250.00 and I bought a brown marble coin-op Tornado for $300.00. Frequent Craigs List, I do it everyday no matter what state I pick them randomly and check out foos tables. Lots of good deals especially right now with the economy sucking, *side note* awesome Scott Brown!! Anyway hope this helps, beware of warped playing surfaces, chipped goals, or the table can't be leveled. All signs of neglect.

Snake

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 06:15:17 PM »
I say offer the guy a hundred bucks for it, get it home play on it, if you like it...you got yourself a great deal.  If not, I bet you could unload it without a problem for what you payed.  If you are not going to be happy with anything other than a Tornado coin-op, well then, keep looking.  I was determine to find a Tornado Coin until I found an older brown marble cyclone in mint condition for $100 and went the route I mentioned above, got it home, played on it, love it.  Good luck, Steve.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 01:46:46 PM »
Thanks for the replies.  I just found a Tornado foosball table.  Is this table a nice table.  It is not a coin-op but looks very nice.  Let me know what you think.  asking $350.00

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 02:24:18 PM »
Its Good

I Foud New Tornado foosball table At Amazon.com . Its Expansive More Than $1000