Foosball.com Forums

TOURNAMENT IN JOHNSTOWN

TOURNAMENT IN JOHNSTOWN
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »
How much interest would there be in a tournament in johnstown, pa from the Pittsburgh guys?

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
Re: TOURNAMENT IN JOHNSTOWN
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 05:23:10 AM »
How much interest would there be in a tournament in johnstown, pa from the Pittsburgh guys?

Are you not in contact with Matt (Mainline Foos on PhillyFoos.com) who promotes the Pittsburgh area tournaments?  He restarted the Pitt area foosers last Jan 08 and got the guys going to the Youngstown area... actually in Austintown OH at Ice Breakers Pool Hall, behind the Ice House Inn, where Chris Buck's the Tournament Director... they have DYPs every Sat night.

I'm sure Matt would help you if there's a place in Johnstown, which would be closer for the Pitt area guys.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:13:40 PM »
Thanks Brian.  It's me, Matt Whitcomb (Mainline Foos).

To communicate with the Pittsburgh Foosball Community, join the Yahoo Group:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Foosball_PA/

or, to join....

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Foosball_PA/join

You probably see Steve Evans there from time to time.  If you'd want to see more Pittsburgh players there, join the Yahoo Group and talk it up!  Thanks.

- Matt

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »
I realize this post is  a bit old, however, I would be extremely interested in a tournament in Johnstown.  I just moved close to that area and haven't even been able to find a bar with a nice table to practice on, let alone some good competition.  What bar in Johnstown has a table? and is it nice??

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 09:52:07 PM »
we have been playing in johnstown at a couple of guys houses 2 or 3 times a week. i you are interested e-mail me at sirlynxbub@yahoo.com we are probably the better players in town and would love some new competition. we also could meet at one of the local bars to play. where do you live?