Foosball.com Forums

Kansas City DYP Tonite

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Kansas City DYP Tonite
« on: April 16, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »
This message is for BBTuna. I am gunning for you tonite Charles, I am not driving 200 miles to fall prey to the back pin. I have been storing away all the informative posts you have made and i am going to use them against you TONITE!! 

Snake

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Re: Kansas City DYP Tonite
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
very cool, it will be good to have you...you may be disappointed though because I won't be shooting the backpin...I have been playing around with a pull the last month or so and I am really having fun with it

first foos life I shot everything but a pull because I thought I had wrist issues with it...being at this as long as I have now and not being able to shoot a pull (in front) except for a spray, has been frustrating

I have always liked and respected the pull, as all shots I guess, but it has always been the one I couldn't do which was weird if you saw all the things I can do...however, I discovered it was a mechanical thing and have addressed that so I am like a kid in a candy store

also, I didn't know it until shooting the pull, but it has been a very large relief not to be keeping up with my backpin...it is soooooooo much more complex...so many variations, options, and importantly strokes

anyway, you will see it some probably and if we play for fun, I will see if I can get it up and running even though I have been negelecting it a bit recently

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Kansas City DYP Tonite
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 10:26:45 AM »
Cool looks like 8 are coming from columbia and I am driving from the lake. This will polish me before nationals this weekend.