Foosball.com Forums

CALIFORNIA - Northern Cali - East Bay (Hayward / Union City) Area

I just installed a Tornado Coin-op at the following location:

Straw Hat Pizza
1653 Industrial Pkwy W, Hayward, CA 94544 
Phone: (510) 265-0111

It is set to $0.75 per play.  I also left a rule-book and I live very close and will make sure it is kept in top condition.

http://home.comcast.net/~aaronhightower/foosball

This location also has beer on tap, sodas with free refills, 5 plasma TV screens, has a max occupancy of over 100 people.  The location is brand new as of July 2005.  If you want to go but don't have anyone to play, feel free to e-mail me at ahigh@yahoo.com and maybe I can join you.

--
- Aaron
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 12:37:11 PM by Ahigh »

Re: CALIFORNIA - San Francisco - East Bay Area
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 12:34:29 PM »
The table is doing well overall, but it's a lot of parents and kids playing.

I have found that Sunday nights after 6:30pm are very very light in business.  This is a perfect time to set up some regular foosball sessions.

Since there is generally nobody there at this time, please e-mail me if you're interested in playing.  Once I get 1-3 other people interested, I'll start an e-mail group and send out announcements when we are going to meet for more serious play.

I really want to start doing informal tournaments with small cash prizes to hone everyone's scores before the upcoming state-wide tournament (I think it happens in late january or early february .. maybe someone can help me out here).

Please e-mail me at ahigh@yahoo.com if you want to practice up with some local tournaments and/or if you're interested in playing some serious foosball at this location.

--
- Ahigh

Re: CALIFORNIA - Northern Cali - East Bay (Hayward / Union City) Area
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 10:15:34 PM »
We have a small group of people now:

Joyce & hubby:  jcmjrt@pacbell.net
Joe: dewdrops12us@yahoo.com
Ahigh: ahigh@yahoo.com
Nathan: chironate@hotmail.com

If you need phone numbers, you can e-mail ahigh@yahoo.com to have them when you get the itch and not close to the computer.

We're going to try to hit Sunday, Jan 8th @6:30PM.  If anybody else wants to show up, please do.

--
- Ahigh

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 12:44:54 PM »
Also, FYI: The dates for the upcoming state tournament have been announced.

The last one I went to was at City Beach in Fremont.  Anyway, there's just over a month to practice up.

California State Championships
         February 17th - 19th, 2006
         TBA
         Phil Schlaefer @(408) 327-9500
         tslmail@earthlink.net

This information came from http://www.vifa.com

--
- Ahigh

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 04:20:31 PM »
If anyone else wants to come, we're meeting this Sunday at 6:30 session (January 29th.)

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 01:30:57 AM »
any foose in stockton,ca

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 05:59:59 AM »
I want to come to meet but when you plan the next meeting. I miss the your previous meet.

Union City CA Locksmith