Foosball.com Forums

Worth of Bonzini B90R

Worth of Bonzini B90R
« on: August 18, 2009, 11:48:01 AM »
Hey guys,

I have a Bonzini B90R in fair condition, sadly, I can't fit it in my new place, so it has to go.  I know retail on the table is approximately $2500, I was curious what the value for this table would be on the used market. I haven't got a lot of bites on craigslist, is there a better place to advertize it?

Best,
Steve

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Re: Worth of Bonzini B90R
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 01:02:13 PM »
not many of these tables sold used and I don't track their sale but hopefully, Alan can help you out

Bonzini is a French made table with limited distribution in the US, some small (but high quality) charity tournaments run in the southeast by Bonzini USA.  This table is expensive, hard to find, has small distribution in the US, and plays VERY differently from the primary US table Tornado but at the same time it has a rich history.
http://www.bonziniusa.com/

Alan has a keen eye for everything Bonzini because he is Bonzini in the US and Canada so hopefully he can help

you may get some crap for posting it on the other board but there may be someone looking for a Bonzini to train for multi-table events or just is a Euro enthusiast...here is the board link

http://foosballboard.net/phpBB/index.php

there is also eBay of course

can you post a bunch of great digital pictures?

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 05:47:31 PM »
Thanks for the response, I shot an e-mail over to Alan and will post up some pictures when I get home.

Offline Will17

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »
Where are you located?

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 07:23:23 PM »
San Diego, would be willing to deliver it within several hours.

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »
Mr SLCOOK54,

A good conditioned B-90R will go anywhere from $1800 to $2200 (here in the Mid-Atlantic states). We have a local group of Bonzini players in La Jolla that are also members of the Wind and Sea Surf Club. I will try to contact them with your information. Sorry to hear the table has to go.
Give me a couple of days and I'll get back to you. I'm doing a promo tour for the NC States starting tomorrow morning. I'll be back in the office on Monday. I can also send out a blast to my West buddies to help stir up your tables availability.

Good luck

AC

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 09:15:27 PM »
Wow Alan, you are awesome!  I kinda want to knock out a few walls and try and keep this thing. Haha.  Thanks for everything.

Offline Lj.

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 03:33:09 PM »
Mr SLCOOK54,

A good conditioned B-90R will go anywhere from $1800 to $2200 (here in the Mid-Atlantic states). We have a local group of Bonzini players in La Jolla that are also members of the Wind and Sea Surf Club. I will try to contact them with your information. Sorry to hear the table has to go.
Give me a couple of days and I'll get back to you. I'm doing a promo tour for the NC States starting tomorrow morning. I'll be back in the office on Monday. I can also send out a blast to my West buddies to help stir up your tables availability.

Good luck

AC

Hi Alan,

I'm also located in San Diego and am interested in selling my Bonzini B90R-Rustic. Would you mind passing on this info to the group in Wind and Sea and any others that may be interested? I am new to the forum and came across this thread via Google.

Thanks!

Offline Lj.

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 03:44:46 PM »
Also Alan I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.