Foosball.com Forums

Looking for Parts for 1977 Coin-Op Tournament Soccer Table (Blue Top)

i looking to play single or partner and also join any tournament available,because i think i can be no 1 in the world

I wish, German table companies such as Ullrich or Leonhart had a distributor here. Those old TS tables were fun back then but I wish some of the TS players had the chance to try the new German tables. Not only they play 10x better than the old TS tables also parts are easier to find. Having owned a Leonhart and currently an Ullrich P4P I couldn't be happier.
I talked to Ullrich-Sport and they told me they would love to sell tables in the US. I'm sure many TS players would love to try these...My dream is to have a P4P US TOUR.    http://shop.ullrich-sport.de/

Your not alone! That would be just awesome!

I wonder what is needed to have a distribution of Ullrich tables in the US, besides money of course xD

I would gladly jump on board to make it possible :D

How COOL! I just scored the EXACT same table with the EXACT same problem! Blue top was '77, eh? Good to know- my table is a year younger than ME! Granted, mine isn't in as good o' shape as the one pictured, but it WAS about $125 cheaper... A neighbor asked to borrow my truck to take it to Goodwill- no need, sir! If anybody DOES find the part in question, PLEASE lemme know where to find it. Mine does have a tattoo of the original part etched in the dust inside. If anybody thinks that'll help, I'd be happy to post a pic. It looks I may be able to fab something, but I'd rather try to keep it original.

Game on!

Hey guys,

Tyler was so nice enough to send that to me. I really do appreciate it Tyler.

The least i can do is take some photos of it and help some other guys out in this thread so maybe they know what to look for or the part number.

I will get a photo of it up and posted when i get home tonight. Thanks everyone!

Here are photos of the lever that lets new balls down once a coin is entered.

Awesome! That is very similar to what I had pictured. I think I can imagineer something in the shop that should do until I can find the authentic part... Any luck with the part number?

i didn't see any numbers. i will check again and post if i find any.

Hey guys, so i've been getting PM's over the years about this part and figured i would post here for all those who came across this post from google and need help. Feel free to PM me for any part specifics or additional photos.

I will also be measuring all the specifics for another user so they can replicate the part and will post that on here for any others to do the same!

Re: Looking for Parts for 1977 Coin-Op Tournament Soccer Table (Blue Top)
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 03:18:15 PM »
So here some more photos of the lever including some measurements if anyone wants to try and make thier own. You could easily make one of these without welding and just use some epoxy and metal or wood.

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2014, 08:41:48 AM »
Hi Everyone -

New to the forum, and picked up a Brown Top last week.  Pretty good condition.  Has the table locks and keys, and change box.  Unfortunately it is missing the ball release.  I'm guessing based on the previous posts, that it will be extremely difficult to come by.

Thanks for the pictures.  I will see if I can find someone to rig something up for me to see if that might possibly work.  I'd love to get it back into full working condition.

Outside of that, I have a slightly bent #2 rod, and a partially broken goal liner.  I found a few white ones, but am guessing if I want to match up the original tan color, I may have to try some acrylic paint on the white to get it back to matching.

Anyways, love the forum, and glad I finally came back to Foosball after a 20+ year absence. 

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 11:28:51 AM »
Hi Everyone -

New to the forum, and picked up a Brown Top last week.  Pretty good condition.  Has the table locks and keys, and change box.  Unfortunately it is missing the ball release.  I'm guessing based on the previous posts, that it will be extremely difficult to come by.

Thanks for the pictures.  I will see if I can find someone to rig something up for me to see if that might possibly work.  I'd love to get it back into full working condition.

Glad to hear this. If you have any questions or can't get the exact measurement right, post on here what the issue is and i can see if i can help by getting a photo/measurement for you or anyone else to help folks do this.

before you know it, we will all have 3d printers and an automatic template create to build old parts and hard to get things like this....ahh the future!!!

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2014, 10:11:48 PM »
ha! my friends neighbor owns a 3d printing shop and i had thought about having him make some parts....hmmmm

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2015, 01:01:27 PM »
Hi Everyone -

Outside of that, I have a slightly bent #2 rod, and a partially broken goal liner.  I found a few white ones, but am guessing if I want to match up the original tan color, I may have to try some acrylic paint on the white to get it back to matching.

Anyways, love the forum, and glad I finally came back to Foosball after a 20+ year absence.

I just purchased a brown top and it has a ball release, I think in good condition.  I will be using my table for home use and won't need the ball release. Let me know if you're interested and I'll check and see if its in good condition. 

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2019, 11:37:02 PM »
Hey Guys,

About 5 years ago i was lucky to come across a 1977 Coin-Op Blue Top Tournament Soccer table in very good condition for $125.

Well now that i have the time, i'm looking to add a few missing parts to make it just as it use to be back in the day.

I'm looking for the rod that holds the foosballs and then releases them if a quarter is put in.

I'm sure this is hard to find, so if i cant find one to buy i was hoping to make my own, but i need a photo of what one looks like, so if anyone has a photo of one or has a 70s Tournament Soccer table and could upload a photo of what it looks like, it would be so much appreciated.

I'm also looking for the coin-box for it, although i'm sure i wont find one, this is not very important as the coin-op rod but would be cool to complete the table.

Here are the photos...................

The Table:

The Missing Coin-Op Rod Photo 1:
The Missing Coin-Op Rod Photo 2:

Missing Coinbox Photo:

Thanks for reading everyone!!! 

Hoping someone has photos of the coin mechanism and ball return and everything intact and working, as I've got parts for one but can't for the life of me work out how they go back together.