Foosball.com Forums

New table

New table
« on: April 29, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »
What is the most important aspect of the foosball table in terms of game play? IE: playfield, men, goalie set up, rods??????

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: New table
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:01:22 AM »
I would say a level playing field ranks right up there. Nothing worse than not getting the ball set up for a shot. Next I would say the rods, bent ones SUCK.

Snake

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 02:07:59 PM »
i don't know if there is a "most" important...need a good level playing field but the men have to be right too and the rods and the men...any of these things could be a deal breaker if they are bad

all in all, build quality is the most important thing

why are you asking?

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »
The most imprtant thing is someone on the other side that likes to play-then the table doesn"t make much difference because you both have to play on it. Oly

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 03:47:42 AM »
MicroGames Rare Championship Table, EXCELLENT Cond...and it's a Coin Op!

VERY Rare Find as you already know! Made in the 70's in limited quantities, you WONT find a MicroGames foosball table in this great of condition that is coin-op ANYWHERE! If you did, then you know what they can sell for.
MicroGames Official Championship Foosball Table...Single Goalie! Coin Operated w/ keys...Extra Figures...Original pieces, not rebuilt or pieced together!!!...Original hollow rods, and original cork balls

Unfortunately I have to get rid of it bc of job loss and moving to a smaller place where I have no room...any REASONABLE offers will be considered due to time constraints...I have plenty of pics and details if you have questions...thanks

Im in Charlotte NC, if you have any questions or want me to send you pics email me @ t.jeremymitchell@gmail.com