Foosball.com Forums

Eastern PA foos

Eastern PA foos
« on: January 03, 2011, 03:18:18 PM »
Hi there.  I'm new to the forums and am looking to find opponents in the southeastern PA area.  Just got a table for Christmas, and though he is getting better, my eight year old son doesn't pose much of a challenge to me.  Particularly interested in the greater Reading area. 

Offline crazy8

Re: Eastern PA foos
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 11:22:10 AM »
Take a look at phillyfoos.com; also, mdfoosball.com   I'm in Harrisburg - about 1 1/4 away.

Paul

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 11:32:03 AM »
To Carrier,
They have regular dyps at Walsh's... as crazy8 told you, they're on both PhillyFoos.com and Netfoos (for the results and stats).  Mondays 7:30 pm..  just take the turnpike and go to Warminster.  63 York Rd 18974 if you GPS it.
Regulars include PM Ron 'Ronzilla" Olson and (semiregular.. he's a Pittsburgh area guy) pro Dennis Claroni.  7-10 teams.. and the bar matches the $5 entry.
I play more in the dim light but great Tornado table at Buffalo Billiards on 2nd and Chestnust in Philly's Olde City/Society Hil area.  When I'm in the Philly area, that is, as opposed to Albany and NYC the rest of the time.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »
Thanks guys.  I'm a rookie, so I'll try to show up to embarrass myself sometime.

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 05:37:51 PM »
Carrier, I am in Pottstown, if you are up for a game sometime let me know.