Foosball.com Forums

Fireball is looking for distributors in local areas

Offline BradLaurine

• Fireball Table Soccer
Fireball is looking for distributors in local areas
« on: March 08, 2011, 12:24:48 AM »
Fireball is proud to put Foosers out front!

We have finally put to paper and ready to announce the development of Fireball Table Soccer sales and distribution.
I will be awarding distribution rights to areas throughout North America. My first meetings will be set in Las Vegas this week.
Fireball Table soccer and SkillGames International are looking to put you, the Foosball Promoter in charge of his or her own business.

If you were to become a seller of Fireball tables in your area, you would have the opportunity to sell to anyone you choose to sell to. SkillGames International, Brad Laurine would be selling you the tables at wholesale, both coin and Home market tables. You would sell at a price point you believe the market would bare both, for your route, players, and RETAIL (local operations).

The distributors of tables that are in the Tornado group are failing to meet the sales figures. I believe, in the future, Tornado will sell direct from the factory tables. Tornado has recently started selling parts direct to the consumers. The next step is to sell tables direct and pick up the profit that the intermediary (middleman) was receiving.

This is not rocket science, but it is the science of business.

SkillGames International is going to be needing lots of agents. Take this as the first of many requests for sellers/operators/agents in North America.

Yes, not everyone will qualify. Yes, you have to make a financial commitment. Yes, you will have to work to grow your business.
We will have support and inventory.

Fireball is going to make the local operator, Foosball player, sales person an active part of growing Fireball at the very root of our game... Right in your backyard!

Take a moment and look at the line up so far.
http://www.fireballtablesoccer.com/joomla15/products.html

Brad Laurine

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:03:23 PM by Arthur »

Re: Fireball is looking for distributors in local areas
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 07:04:26 PM »
Brad, have you all even put out a BALL yet? Being a Fireball owner, I'd sure like to see a legitimate ball, something other than Tornado would be nice. Anyways, it's great to see Fireball moving forward. This is the first I've heard anything new from Fireball this year.

Oh, just so you know, the old raw cork ball works great on the table, but I know that's not the way you're going to go. If they could make a heavier one, that would work. What happened to the two balls I saw advertised earlier? One was softer, grippier, and the other was more like Tornado.