Foosball.com Forums

New Here - Help with new table

New Here - Help with new table
« on: March 27, 2011, 10:33:18 PM »
Hello.  Just joined here, and I am new to foosball tables (have played them over the years, but never owned one until now).

I picked up a table from a friend today. He knew nothing about (he picked it up at a yardsale last year and never used it).

Wanted to try and find out it's value.  I am looking to clean it up/restore it... but wanted to find out a little about it before I do (so I don't ruin it if it is worth anything as is - otherwise want to clean up and have my family use it). 

It is a Deutscher Meister, but I have no idea what year/model. I have included a few pictures.  I will try to upload some pictures this week. But until then, are there any resources I should know about (websites, etc where I might find pics to help me identify this?)

Thanks!

Re: New Here - Help with new table
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 01:46:34 PM »
Hmm.. I can't seem to modify my previous post.  But I made a typo: saying that I had included a picture, and then stating that I would try to post pictures later.  Obviously, I did not include a picture.   Will upload some later this week.

Thanks.

Re: New Here - Help with new table
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 12:11:05 PM »
Just curious if you found any parts you needed or if you would be interested in selling it? Im looking to restore one myself