Foosball.com Forums

Places to play in Bozeman

Places to play in Bozeman
« on: April 07, 2011, 11:10:08 AM »
I'm going to be in the Bozeman area in June and was wondering if there is any foos going  and what nights.

Offline Billings Semi-pro

• Front pin'n the Tornado table!
Re: Places to play in Bozeman
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 04:35:43 PM »
bill todd and chad lossbderg along with the pipkins-u better warm up in billings on tuesday night

Offline marty

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 02:34:06 PM »
tuesday nights   are you guys still playing at bullwackers tuesday nights our at this moms place

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 07:38:36 PM »
So you are saying Billings is where I have to go to get some games? Not Bozeman? I mean I'd love to make it there but it might not be doable. I thought with Bozeman being a college town and all that maybe people played somewhere in town. I know people in Montana are used to driving major miles to do things where we from other areas might consider it too far, gas prices and all. I will keep my options open as much as I can. All of you should consider making the Washington State Open in the N. Seattle area. It's on the Fireball tables and a whole bunch of our Canadian friends are coming down for it. Northern Foos rules!

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »
yes

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 12:48:02 PM »
moms 1029 main street, billings, mt 59105 contact shawn palmer or kiefer armstrong we have a tourney this friday at 6pm.. open doubles, open singles, and dyp...