Foosball.com Forums

duetscher meister automatenbau forster

duetscher meister automatenbau forster
« on: June 01, 2011, 07:53:14 PM »
hey everyone, i currently found an old dm (not sure how old specifically) everything still works fluently on it except one of the locking mechanisms. it is in need of a bit of cosmetic repairs but like i said everything still works fine on it. the men have waffle print on the feet and the playing field itself has some sort of mesh like print on it. it looks alot like the world cup version but im not 100% what model it is. if anybody can give me any help on this and possible price ranges i would greatly appreciate it. thanks for your time.

p.s pics coming soon.

Re: duetscher meister automatenbau forster
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 03:43:08 AM »
Hi from Seattle!  I also just got an old Deutcher Meister foosball table with the waffle feet men and the springs.  It has the mesh playing field.  It's an old tavern coin op machine that must not have been used very much.
I am looking for a few waffle feet men if anyone has any to sell.  I saw a post about someone parting one out but now can't seem to find it again.
I also need the rods that go accross the table on each end with the accorn nut on each end on outside of table.
Thanks for any help, i'll post a pic on here if i can figure it out.
Ron at   contactme4u@comcast.net