Foosball.com Forums

IFP points Question

Offline Jeron

IFP points Question
« on: March 21, 2012, 08:08:43 PM »
Hey everyone,

I have searched and cant find anything on this.  I was curious on how the IFP points system works.. I understand that you have to reach certain points to get to expert, pro and so on.  But how does someone get the points in the first place..  Do you get points for winning games, matches, tournaments????  And is there any way to lose points...  I was just curious to know how it works exactly

Thanks for any info,

Jeron

Offline Jeron

Re: IFP points Question
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 09:23:53 PM »
anyone have any ideas????

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 03:33:18 AM »
It's best to navigate to, and search f00sb4llb04rd.com... Phil Kennedy's board (began as a board for pros, i believe..).. Search on Ahmad, who runs the IFP points list and updates for Mary, and recently has been in several threads there concerning points, ranking and advancement.
;
Even if you're not already a member, you can read about "2012 points", although you can't post or reply without becoming a member.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 03:35:05 AM by foozkillah »

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 08:03:20 PM »
Ahmad_MD ....(ahmad)
ifpprotour ...(mary)

search those
or
email
ifpprotourpoints@gmail.com ....points committee

-Ben

Offline Jeron

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 07:13:32 PM »
Thanks dead bar foos. I emailed them and they sent me a word document basically detailing it a lot on how it works..

Basically players put up 2% of their points for tournament finish bonus and then they also get points depending on where they finish. So if someone is seeded 1st and finishes 4th they loose points, and if someone is seeded 7th and finishes 3rd they will gain points.

they explained it way better than i just did in their word document. so if anyone wants to see it let me know and i can send it to you in an email.

Offline alaris

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 08:22:11 AM »
Go to the other board, they seem to care more about IFP and points... then having fun.  ;)