Foosball.com Forums

Mid 90's Tornado coin-op for sale - Balto., MD.

Offline GBM

Mid 90's Tornado coin-op for sale - Balto., MD.
« on: March 08, 2012, 10:11:17 PM »
Subject says it all.  Its in good shape, surface is level rods aren't bent, has basically been in storage for the past 10 years.  Don't have any pics at the moment but could take some if anyone is interested.  Most of the MD/NVA guys that were playing back 2000(Adil, Pat, Chun, to name a few - Howdy)  might remember me - Gregg Malkus.   I'm moving and no place to store or set up.  $300 and its yours.   It's in Parkville atm.

Let me know if you might happen to be interested and thanks  :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:31:09 PM by GBM »

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
Re: Mid 90's Tornado coin-op for sale - Balto., MD.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 01:26:29 PM »
Hey Gregg!!  It certainly has been a long time!!  I'll ask around with the current players in the area to see if anyone is interested. 

And for others that might be interested, this is a nice table, I have played on it (albeit a while ago).  This is a great price for someone looking for a table!!

Offline GBM

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 09:15:04 AM »
How about $250.  Have some spare men and pins with it as well.  That's a great deal.  Even if your not interested spread the word please,  really need to unload this.  Might be able to negotiate a local delivery.

Thanks much

Gregg

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 03:06:26 PM »
Gregg,

I mentioned the table to a couple of new players that were out last saturday.  they sounded pretty interested, but they have not gotten back to me yet.  I'll keep you posted.

Pat

Offline GBM

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 05:38:43 PM »
Thanks Pat, appreciate the help.

Gregg

Offline GBM

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 10:11:38 PM »
Bump. 

Managed to fit the table in my storage locker, but would still love to sell it.  Actually was able to get it in the back of a Pontiac Vibe.   So yeah it's all broken down for transport.  After looking around at other pictures its definitely a brown marble.  When I said I have spare parts, I've got everything - men, bearings, pins, pin punch, bearing tool.  I guess that's it - thanks for your time.  Drop a line if interested.

Gregg

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
wow...wish i was in the area.  That sounds like a steal for anyone looking.

Good luck and can't believe you haven't found a buyer yet.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 09:22:23 PM »
PM sent! :)