Foosball.com Forums

Mirco Games Table Parts

Mirco Games Table Parts
« on: September 16, 2013, 07:46:42 PM »
Hello All,
New to this Forum and looking for parts for a Mirco Games Championship Table.
Just bought the table and it seems to be in very good condition with the exception of two broken serving cups :(
It has a burlwood laminate finish which is in excellent shape.
The only other issues would be that the paint on the men is a little faded and one rod has a small spot where the chrome is starting to peel.
If anyone has some decent parts for this table I might be interested.
Thanks.

Re: Mirco Games Table Parts
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 11:18:10 AM »
I just picked up a Mirco Championship Foosball table, but need 1 goalie rod and two men (one of each color), is there anyone out there with at-least the two men??

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:27:15 PM »
Hi fbilesii,
   I have a coin-op Mirco and found all my spare parts from either e-bay or craigslist. I assume your men have the cup on the side of their foot. Mirco sold a table called "Champion Soccer" and they have the similar men on it. Just be aware that those men do not have the cup on their foot nor are they counter balanced. They also have very slightly smaller diameter foot as well. Other than that they will look and fit just fine. Where are you located at? If you strike out at those places and cannot find the items you're looking for drop me a line. I may be able to part with the items you're searching for. Good luck!
                                                  Callmasicem

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 01:54:41 PM »
Callmasicem,
   The men on the table I have do not have the cup on the sides, but I would guess it would not make much difference.  I am in Denver CO.  I did some digging on ebay but no luck, but still digging on craigslist.  With what I posted, that is incorrect, I need 2 of the yellow men, 1 had been replaced with one that is not Mirco, the other the brim on his hat has been broken.  I also need 4 of the red men. 2 have been replaced (same not Mirco) and, 2 have broken brim on the hats.  I do not need the rod.

If you can assist me in finding them or parting with the pieces that would be great.

fbilesii

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 11:36:51 AM »
fbilesii,
  I can maybe part with a few of my guys, enough to get your table all one kind instead of mismatched. Which will get you up and playing while you look to replace your broken hat ones. Send me an e-mail at callmasicem@gmail and we can discuss the details.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 12:04:37 PM »
I have a 1976 Micro Games championship table that has red and yellow men with hats...I need some replacement men. I need (2) red and (1) yellow if anyone has some spares...thanks!!!