Foosball.com Forums

Wanted-Mirco Champion Foosball table.

Wanted-Mirco Champion Foosball table.
« on: April 10, 2014, 05:13:10 AM »
I have been wanting to buy a nice Champion Foosball table in decent shape, preferably one with all of the men in tact (Red & yellow men with hats and bow ties) and with no major damage to the table itself.(The glass play field intact especially!) I am from the Detroit metro area, so obviously the closer the better, right? But I will possibly travel or arrange for a pick up if I can make a deal with someone who wants to sell one of these tables. I originally started playing on one of these tables as a teen and even though I have a really nice table now, I really would like to have at least one of these tables for my rec room. If you have one that is collecting dust and not being played, please consider selling it to me. It will be used and enjoyed thoroughly. I will post a message on this thread if I do find something, but if you read this message and you don't see a message from me that I have found one, feel free to contact me even if this thread gets a bit old. I may even buy more than one of these tables if others become available for sale. Also if anyone has a unit that is needing parts or repair or may even have parts like any of the men or whatever that you aren't using, please contact me. I may end up having to piece one of these units together before I can find one all together in good shape. Lastly if anyone knows of a Mirco table anywhere, if you can let the owner know that someone is interested in it. I will greatly appreciate it. Hope to hear from someone. Contact me through this site and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:15:01 AM by thetoolman626 »

Re: Wanted-Mirco Champion Foosball table.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:49:38 PM »
i have an OKAY mirco championship table. glass intact,  one yellow missing, a couple brims chipped from ball play.  I can send lots of pics.  It would be very easy to put on a pallet and ship to you.  I will send email you some pics, if you like it make me an offer

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 02:29:18 AM »
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I thought this post was set to email me if if anything was posted on here for me. I'll have to go over my account settings again I guess. Yes I am interested. Where are you located? Please do send me some photos. The more the better. I don't know if I can send you a private message to send you my email address. So if possible if you can post them on here and I will see if I can figure out how to get a direct message to you, so I don't have to publicly post my email on here for just anyone to see. I am new on this site so bare with me and I will research how to use it more thoroughly on the holiday tomorrow, OK? I'll get back to you soon.
Thanks
Signed TJ
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:45:32 AM by thetoolman626 »

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 02:19:41 PM »
I have a very nice Mirco Championship Table from 1978 in need of a new home...
General condition is almost perfect, 1 red man has a chipped hat, also missing the ash trays, ball return and service cups...
I have 2 ball return cups but they are not the correct ones so I only attached with 1 screw...

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 02:20:54 PM »
Did you locate your Mirco Foosball table yet?  I have one, Model 11079000, Serial No. 0007.   Men are perfect except for a little dirt.  A few scratches on the exterior.  All rods are straight.  Everything is there, nothing missing.   One owner for 40 years.  Interested, please make me an offer.  Thank you.

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 07:58:59 PM »
I need to find one red man to replace a broken one. The same as in the picture on this thread, red hat, black bow tie with white spots.
Thanks,
Autumn

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 05:04:01 PM »
Chevy or Mircoman, do you still have these tables?  I would be interested if you don't live too far away.  I am in Louisville.