Foosball.com Forums

Goal "snap"

Goal "snap"
« on: August 21, 2014, 09:15:21 PM »
Hello all! I have a rather peculiar question.  I've been watching many videos of games being played on tornado and warrior tables. And whenever someone does a hard snake shot or just a fast shot in general there is a beautiful sounding "snap" when the ball hits the back of the goal.  My question is if there is an angled plate of metal or just a piece of mdf?

P.S. I am just a recreational player with a very cheap Harvard table. I'm just curious about this.

Re: Goal "snap"
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »
Tornado T2000 and T3000 have rattleboards that make that sound. Not sure of other makers.

Re: Goal "snap"
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 10:23:13 PM »
Hello all! I have a rather peculiar question.  I've been watching many videos of games being played on tornado and warrior tables. And whenever someone does a hard snake shot or just a fast shot in general there is a beautiful sounding "snap" when the ball hits the back of the goal.  My question is if there is an angled plate of metal or just a piece of mdf?

P.S. I am just a recreational player with a very cheap Harvard table. I'm just curious about this.

There is a curved piece of thin metal at the back of the goal that deflects the ball downward towards the ramp. This is what makes the sound.