Foosball.com Forums

Several Foosball Tables - Must sell!!

Several Foosball Tables - Must sell!!
« on: October 09, 2014, 03:21:30 PM »
This is JoAnn Zeigler (Mystisch) Widow of Ron Zeigler (RonZZZ Foosball) ... I appreciate what everyone is doing in trying to me help out in selling everything I own and in helping me try to get the Foosball tables that I have for sale sold. I would like to say though, that *as was said by someone recently*, my back is not (up against the wall) so to speak, I can't afford to put the tables into storage but I will put them somewhere if need be because I can not afford to just give them away either. -- The main reason I am selling, to be honest is that I am using up the very last of my savings. There was no life insurance when Ron passed away... I am fighting for "Disabled Widows benefits" but that is taking some time. I have the house up for sale as a "fixer upper", (3br/2ba with a 12x18 sunroom), same with a 33' 5th wheel trailer (selling it a s a fixer upper). I have all of his tools, floor installation tools and supplies, I have all of our furniture for sale, everything we owned together, must go!! -- But lets get back to the Foosball tables: As mentioned they are in pretty good condition, if you knew Ron at all you know he tried to take good care of his tables. I don't know what's all there, but there are light kits, black light kits, extra rods, extra men and so on. There are 9 - Grey Marble 30th Anniversary, 3 - Blondes and 3 - Cherry tables for sale. All tables are stored on their ends and I have the legs, bars, men, bearings and coin changers inside of tables. I do not have any pictures right now, You'll need to come out and look and see what you think and make some offers but ... Please be fair as I really am living on the last of my savings right now. As some of you know already, I live in the North Georgia (Cartersville/White) Area. - I am out of town on an emergency right now but I will be home next week (10/17/14) - If you have any questions you can email me at Chihuahuaholic@Gmail.com or leave me a message in my cell phone at: (770) 843-0073 Thanx so much & God Bless!!

Re: Several Foosball Tables - Must sell!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 05:51:46 PM »
Dear JoAnn, please accept my condolences. I sincerely hope that you manage to sell all your stuff with as little stress as possible. 
Take care.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 04:32:33 AM »

How can I know Everything same you?

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 02:35:36 PM »
Mister T, Thank you very much & God Bless!! -- TaroToaYin ... My phone number is (770) 843-0073 You can call me or leave me a text message any time. Tables are $400 for wood and $700 for the gray marbles. (Obo)

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 10:29:59 PM »
I also have two blacklight kits (Men only)

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 11:10:00 AM »
Still have any of these tables or parts?