Foosball.com Forums

Looking for a used Bonzini B90 or B60 standard or rustic finish

Looking for a used Bonzini B90 or B60 standard or rustic finish
« on: October 28, 2014, 05:09:02 PM »
Hi,
I'm looking for a used Bonzini B90 or B60 standard or rustic finish to purchase. Anyone in Greensboro, Charlotte, or Raleigh, NC area have one you'd like to sale?  Please contact me at: jbf@triad.rr.com
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 06:25:53 PM by BonziniPlayer »

Re: Looking for a used Bonzini B90 or B60 standard or rustic finish
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 12:01:01 PM »
This will be no easy task, you and about 5 or 6 others are also looking for the same thing in the same region. Used Bonzini's are hard to come by, but I do know that Paul Whetstone was looking to sell his (Basically Brand New) B90. He is from Winston Salem, and I believe he was selling for a almost new price $2200 - $2400. I haven't talked to him in awhile but I believe that is close to what I remember the price being.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »
There is one posted in Little Rock, miles and miles away from you but its a bonzini -used and for sale.
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/spo/4709718359.html

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 03:18:47 PM »
Hmmm. Further looking at the post it appears that the "actual" picture of the table - if thats what the 3rd one is - reveals it is not a Bonzini at all but a cheap Harvard instead.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 05:03:11 PM »
Hmmm. Further looking at the post it appears that the "actual" picture of the table - if thats what the 3rd one is - reveals it is not a Bonzini at all but a cheap Harvard instead.

And only $24??? I have seen a lot of ads on Craigslist where people try to pass off those Chinese knockoffs as a Bonzini. One guy was asking for $2,000!

This is a bit closer and maybe legit?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/for/4738567387.html

Also, if you are looking for new or a slightly used tournament table, Alan Cribbs at bonziniusa is your man.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:06:21 PM by kgstewar »

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 06:36:58 AM »
Wow, that is a great deal. Really tempted to go there to get it. We have a few people offering to trade a coin op for a home model, so this would turn into a $1000 coin op that will go into our new location.

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 12:54:12 PM »
Wow, that is a great deal. Really tempted to go there to get it. We have a few people offering to trade a coin op for a home model, so this would turn into a $1000 coin op that will go into our new location.

Hope it works out! 

Question: Why do people prefer the home model over the coin-op? Is it because the one-piece cabinet is more rigid?

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 11:55:31 AM »
I can't speak for all people, but for me. A. It's much cheaper then a coin up, B. Its the same table that the tournaments are played on, and C. It's lighter weight, and we move tables a lot.....I missed out on this table, because i misunderstood what first come first serve means in Georgia.  But, I was actually planning on getting the table, and trading it for a coin op to put into our new playing location. Instead we bought a coin op from Nelson Nye, and will be putting it in Snookers this week.