Foosball.com Forums

Advice- Bonzini B90 Rustic French model

Advice- Bonzini B90 Rustic French model
« on: November 25, 2014, 11:27:03 AM »
Hi all.

New to the forums, I never knew a forum for foosball existed, this is great.  So I have what I am pretty sure is a Bonzini B90 model in the rustic finish originally bought in France, so it has the left side ball return.  I have sent an email to Bonzini to verify this, and to get the manufactured date of the table.  We are the original owners and my dad bought this when we were living overseas, and then brought it back into the states when we returned.  Pretty sure it was bought around 2006. 

Unfortunately I just don't have the room in my apartment to keep the table, as much as I really do appreciate it's quality and as a piece of great craftsmanship, and of course the fun from just playing.  The table is in great condition, has had low use for it's age, but enough to have broken it in.  All it needs is a little cleaning.

I'm looking for advice as to it's value and how I should go about selling it.  I would like it to go to a good home and to someone that really appreciates it.  Thanks in advance.  Located in Chicago, IL.

Offline alaris

Re: Advice- Bonzini B90 Rustic French model
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 01:43:07 PM »
John Hayes will see this... he is up your way. Im sure he will post soon.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 10:08:23 AM »
Anyone know how to get in touch with John Hayes or what his username is? 

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 03:45:55 PM »
Hi mdolly,  John Hayes here-Alaris PMd me on FaceBook. I live in Wheaton.  Nice table.  Yes the French sold B-90s have the ball return at the left goalie end while the ones sold by BonziniUSA.com (since 1998) have it at the right forward end.  These are the doorknob type French handles & are replaceable as most American players would prefer. I also see a blue coating at the floor of both goals & the return which looks unusual but shouldn't lessen the price. There is a similar table at Troquet (W. Huron & Clark) You can see it on a Facebook page I manage called "Hayes Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Center". If you want me to, I will post your pic & narrative link to the facebook page "Chicagoland Foosball" ,however, most of the members/players there play Tornado. I really don't know a good asking price up here.  There are ways to adjust your puter settings to show asking prices on Craig's list & Ebay within any area you specify-I think.  That may be a guide. I have a B-90 (Tournament model, from BonziniUSA, which I love & know of a couple other people around here with B-60s. I'll keep my ears open for you but taking care of an elderly mother means I don't get out to tournaments much these days.  Let me know if there is anything else I can do. Thanks Becky-the more Bonzini play in Illinois,the better, imo.  John

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 09:07:18 PM »
Thanks for the feedback and yes that would be great if you can post it on the Facebook page.  I wasn't planning on changing the handles because I didn't know if someone would prefer the "original" handles that it came with, kind of like keeping the originality of a classic car.  I know it's relatively easy to change them if someone wants to.

I'm not sure about the blue coating, but I know it is original and came like that.  Maybe because it's a French model?  I did a picture search and I saw some others with the blue coating as well.

If you could keep your eyes and ears out for anyone that would be interested that would be great, thank you!

Offline alaris

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 07:45:42 AM »
I posted on facebook as well. Good luck! :)