Foosball.com Forums

Need help Identifying table for possible purchase

Need help Identifying table for possible purchase
« on: January 29, 2015, 01:06:58 PM »
I am new here, but an avid foosball fan at the local pub. I found table on craigslist and wanted to compare prices with a new table similar to this but I couldn't find this Can anyone help me identify this table and how much would YOU pay for it??

http://imgur.com/Mfq2hqY

Thanks in advance anyone and everyone!!!!

Edit: Is it possibly Harvard NXG?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 01:08:14 PM by NervyTomcat »

Re: Need help Identifying table for possible purchase
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 07:08:23 PM »
Looks like a cheap harvard table. If you are looking for something good I would wait for a tornado or TS table to appear. These tables are not well made and do not typically withstand aggressive foosball with 4 people tugging on Rods for long.
Price wise if you have to have it check it for bent rods and warped playfield. Check the body for splits or water damage as these tables will literally fall apart once the body frame is compromised. If ANYTHING is wrong wait for another. Personally I would not buy it, other people may pay between $50 - $150.
Wait for others to weigh in as there are plenty in this forum who have way more experience and insight than me.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:10:40 PM by kman22 »

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 09:46:05 PM »
What kind of table do they have at your pub? I suspect it is high quality, like a tornado. If so, and you buy the one pictured, you will be disappointed pretty quickly. Kman is right, hold out for a Tornado coin-op or other quality table (Bonzini, Warrior).

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:12:43 PM »
Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate the advice

I found out it was Harvard Roma, I will not be making the purchase