Foosball.com Forums

looking to make contact with players around Louisville, KY

looking to make contact with players around Louisville, KY
« on: February 22, 2015, 02:00:16 PM »
Hi All,

I'm trying to get in touch with other lovers of the game in and around Louisville, KY.  We have a T-3000 (recently purchased from Mary Moore) and a Warrior table at the office.  We tend to play several games throughout the day.....  :-)

We're thinking about holding a weekly (or more often) evening get-together at our office on Lexington Road.  Also considering a daily lunchtime "thing" depending on the level of interest.  Even weekends would be a possibility.  Initially, we're just trying to get in touch with people and then we'll see what works best.

So, I played in college at the University of Illinois, not competitively, 1977-1981 and another guy in the office has a similar story.  We have a couple young guys in the office currently getting their asses handed to them by the "old guys" but they are getting better and showing strong interest.

Please post here or message me with your level of interest or any other comments.

thanks,
Dave

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: looking to make contact with players around Louisville, KY
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 05:53:16 PM »
I want your job!! DAMN you get to play during working hours?? Sign me up I'm relocating :))

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 12:54:27 AM »
There are several very good players in Louisville, but I am not sure how often they get to play.  The best way to reach out to them would probably be on facebook.  (Dan Schuermeyer, Danny Casey, Kurt Ackerman, Frankie Goff)  I am up in Bloomington, IN, but usually run to Cincinnati for Saturday tournaments.  (Foosball Cincinnati is also on fb.) 
Regards,
Brian Tankersley

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
Brian,

Thanks very much for the reply.  I've starting searching for these guys.  If you are ever in town, please get in touch with me.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 10:08:02 AM »
I want your job!! DAMN you get to play during working hours?? Sign me up I'm relocating :))

If you are on Facebook, please friend our new page:  "Louisville Foosball".  We have a couple pictures there.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:36:10 PM by vronp »

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 09:18:05 AM »
Wow, that is the setup at work?? Impressive, but right now I'm hoping you guys aren't working as Air Traffic Controllers :-)

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 07:51:41 PM »
Live in Lebanon but willing to come to louisville on wknds to play