Foosball.com Forums

2015 NC Foosball Open

2015 NC Foosball Open
« on: March 28, 2015, 03:44:35 PM »

Shaping up to be a great event for the Brigade Boys and Girls Club. The event kicks off with our Cape Fear Spring Scramble at Castle Bay Country Club in Hampstead, NC on Thursday April 16th. We will be using 7 ITSF Bonzini B-90's at this event. There will be a players meeting to discuss the possibility of sanctioning 1 or 2 future events with the ITSF. Also, we are looking to add a tournament stop in Virginia and a second in SC this year.

Press release:
http://www.prlog.org/12417821-the-2015-north-carolina-open-foosball-championships.html

Come on out and enjoy a weekend of foosball and community support.

Alan

Re: 2015 NC Foosball Open
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 05:50:37 PM »
sounds like a great event alan. its been probably been aroound 20 years but i remember a friends dad hade a place at kure beach he would rent out fairly cheap. we came down from pennsylvania a couple of times. surf fishing on cape fear,the civil war fort,we took the ferry to a town in s.carolina? ate at a couple of restruants in wilmington and of course went on the battleship uss north carolina. good friendly people there.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 08:49:25 AM »
This is a really fun event. It has a little bit of everything for the fooser and travelling family. Our October event is a week long vacation and tournament weekend for the players. I like the size of our events (70-90)players. I'm not a big fan of "fast-food" foos events. We have to keep a steady pace of play to finish on Sunday afternoon, but I've got to credit our player base for the success we have. They seem to understand the need to be courteous and take responsibility for helping the event move along. Combined with our golf tournament we've raise over $50,000.00 for the Brigade Boys and Girls Club in Wilmington. They will be receiving their 5th new foosball table in 2 weeks.
Would love to have new players attend to see where were going with the Bonzini U.S.A. Foosball Tour movement. Try to make our event in October if you can.

Alan

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 10:19:58 PM »
2015 NC Open Foosball Championship Schedule

Wednesday April 15th                        Tournament room set-up

Thursday April 16th                       12:00 pm   5th Annual Spring Scramble at Castle Bay Country Club

Friday April 17th    7:00 pm – 7:45 pm   Registration Begins

8:00 pm   Novice Doubles

9:00 pm   D.Y.P. (No conflict)

Saturday April 18th    10:30 am           Registration Begins

11:00 am   Mixed Doubles

12:00 pm   3800 Lt. Doubles

1:30 pm   Women’s Singles

2:30 pm   Lt. Doubles Remix

3:00 pm   Food Buffet

4:00 pm   U/O 1250 Singles

6:00 pm   Women’s Doubles

•   Winners of the Novice Doubles will receive a free package to the Montreal Provincial ITSF Master Series event Sept. 18th-20th.

Safe travels. We're heading to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!