Foosball.com Forums

3 to 1 man goalie conversion kits

3 to 1 man goalie conversion kits
« on: July 19, 2015, 04:33:13 PM »
Hello everyone,  I've got a friend that has an old harvard table and would like to convert it from a 3 man goalie to a one man. I've looked around a lot and haven't really found anything out their that's decent. I even saw one company's kit which merely consisted of 4 plastic angle ramps that were embossed with their logo in "raised" lettering! I have all the stops to convert all of the men around, just need the surface converted. I may even use a donor table if I can get one cheap. Would like to hear your thoughts on it, Thx[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]

Re: 3 to 1 man goalie conversion kits
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 10:25:25 AM »
The harvard is not the best choice for time and money investment; you'll be breaking things all the time, it will let you down, and severely limit your skills.  It is what it is, and I hope you're loving the game just the same.  Just be aware there is more to the game than a awkward table.

If you are looking for sloped corners maybe look for a dynamo smg, warrior, fireball itsf smg, or maybe a TS?  These can be found used for not much money and all are a superior table worth the effort and investment. 

Re: 3 to 1 man goalie conversion kits
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 11:10:08 AM »
Thx and my bad for not checking again here. I didn't see it here the last time I placed an order. I know exactly what you're talking about, investing the time,cash & effort into converting this table when their is so many other better quality tables available. But this is what she wants to do and I can't talk her out of it. Thanks for the reply and heads up. Happy foosin!