Foosball.com Forums

advise on all weather-resistant tabel

advise on all weather-resistant tabel
« on: October 02, 2015, 12:45:58 PM »
At the beginning of last summer, a member of our community pool donated a foosball table.  it was beat and crappy but it got constant action all summer long.  when the summer ended we held a board of directors meeting to review how the season went.  i suggested we allocate up to $500 for a new foosball table.  everyone supported the idea then told me to make it happen.  i figured i'd come here for advice on a decent table to buy. 

the location of the table will be outdoors all summer but it is under a porch roof area.  so it will not get much direct sunlight or get rained on directly but it will see lots of temperature variation, humidity, spray from storms and other similar environmental exposure.  Can someone please offer me advice on a decent model table in my price range which will hold up to these conditions well?

Also, i'm in Fredericksburg VA and don't mind driving a little ways (DC, Richmond, Charlottesville) to pick up a table.  So if shipping will eat up too much of my budget and i can find what i need in that region then that's good information too.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: advise on all weather-resistant tabel
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:15:49 AM »
I know Garlando makes an outdoor table, but given your budget, you'll probably want to search Craigslist for a used one. I think they are ~$1,000 new.