Foosball.com Forums

Brown Marble Tornado Question

Brown Marble Tornado Question
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:13:11 AM »
Hello all, I've been eyeballing what appears to be a Brown Marble Tornado Table (non coin-op).  I'm in the New England area and rarely see any coin ops come up for sale.

here is the original ad:
http://worcester.craigslist.org/spo/5640964763.html

and here are some pics that the seller sent to me:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6iRqte5yNqhajlFRHA3Rmo3TVE&usp=sharing

From what I've read on this forum, I shouldn't be paying anything near the $500 she is asking. What do you guys think is a good deal?

Thanks.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Brown Marble Tornado Question
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 07:17:14 PM »
$300 tops on that HM2000... Good table and far superior to any storm, twister, cyclone on the market today. That's back when the home model was almost the quality of a coin-op. Regardless  $500 is just plain crazy. My opinion, Snake

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 09:24:10 PM »
Tables have become a more rare it seems. The goal in the picture looked like it was in great shape. Maybe a positive of the Home model over a coin-op is that they don't get beat down as much. My first coin-op was in rough shape, didn't know all the ins and outs. I'd offer 400 and go up to 450 if need be. I'd spend the extra money and enjoy playing instead of waiting another few months for another table to come up. Just make sure it's in good shape. Have fun,

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 07:42:21 PM »
Where are you located in New England?

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 10:56:01 AM »
Thanks for the advice, guys.  I actually missed out on the table.

Chaggy: I actually live just south of Boston.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 11:20:53 AM »
Check Massfoos for information. They also run a DYP on Wednesday nights at Patron's in Alston Mass.