Foosball.com Forums

Vintage Charton Foosball table sticker sheet ?

Vintage Charton Foosball table sticker sheet ?
« on: June 24, 2016, 10:45:34 PM »
Hi there ... I was looking through an old box of toys and such, and I found a large sticker sheet with all these stickers for various companies, everything from automobile manufacturers to shoe companies and such. I singled out one company that didn't seem to fit: Charton. I took me some Googling, but I figured out that they made French toys, and I guess, foosball tables. From the 70's, perhaps even on into more recent times ?

I think this sticker sheet goes to one of their old foosball tables. Is anyone familiar with their tables ? Are they collectible ? What's the story lol ? Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

Re: Vintage Charton Foosball table sticker sheet ?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:48:37 PM »
Bump.

No takers ? :(

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 10:11:56 AM »
I would guess slot car track decals... but have wasted too much time on your puzzle already :p

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 10:33:25 AM »
I would guess slot car track decals... but have wasted too much time on your puzzle already :p
lol That would make sense actually, much more sense than it belonging to a foosball table, since most of them are automobile related stickers. But I can't find a lot of racing related toys that Charton apparently made, unless my search skills are sucking on this one lol.

Here's an ebay listing for a Charton foosball table, that shows marketing types of stickers ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-CHARTON-FOOSBALL-GAME-made-in-France-From-COLLECTORS-ESTATE-/281965183814?nma=true&si=6TcP5pOafJb7XRZwRz82XUBJzs0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

But those stickers look like someone just put them on themselves, not that they came with the table or anything.

Here's one with similar stickers over the goal area, and the center of the field (that large round area on the sticker sheet that's missing I thought would coincide with that area) but that's about it:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Vintage-Charton-Table-top-Football-Foosball-table-No-reserve-/231963216494

So I don't know :(

Thanks for trying my puzzle though :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:34:43 AM by charton_found »