Foosball.com Forums

Harvard Foosball Table

Harvard Foosball Table
« on: January 09, 2017, 08:16:36 PM »
Does anybody own Harvard foosball table? If so, what are your opinions on it?

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Harvard Foosball Table
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 09:08:36 PM »
Most of the players that post in this forum are either Tornado, Fireball, or Warrior owners or bar hacks. Harvard tables however fun they might be for home use don't hold up well and generally referred to as toys. You are limited on ball control, shots and overall quality play. I am sorry if this is offensive it's not intended that way, it all depends on what your looking to get out of the game... If you want a table you can execute all aspects on look in the first line of this post. Most prefer Tornado myself included.

My 2 cents

Snake

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 10:38:06 PM »
Thank you for your honest opinion :) It really means a lot. I just got into foosball few weeks ago, so I'm just gathering as much information as I can.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 07:37:40 PM »
Warrior makes an excellent affordable table for around $600 new. They have a huge following and have several tourneys a year. Players rave about how fun these events are, might be something to look into. I've played on them and they are a blast!

Snake

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 09:04:23 PM »
That's why I recommended the warrior table,, It's the lowest cost of the big 3..Tornado,Fireball,Warrior. Anything else is a toy and will play like a toy. You can flush 200-300 hundred easily on a flimsy department store piece of crap or pick up a warrior for a couple hundred more... My 2 cents I am sure others will chime in.

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 01:29:44 AM »
I still own harvard foosball table but now considering to switch to kick or tornado foosball table. :)

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 10:23:33 AM »
A friend has one, ball control isn't great at all. Wouldn't recommend.