Foosball.com Forums

Mirco Championship table

Mirco Championship table
« on: January 18, 2017, 04:09:28 PM »
Hello,

I purchased a Mirco Championship Foosball table (Coin Op) awhile back. I now have the time to fix it up and I noticed some parts are missing. I am trying to make it look original again.

I am in need of the following pieces if anybody has any extras they are willing to sell.

-players, 3 red 1 yellow. Same style as the images below.
-original red and yellow scoreboards, mine are not original
-ball drop [Mirco red ones]

Additional Questions:

What officially goes in the holes at the end of the table? I couldn't make out what it is in the image I found.
Also, does anybody have the wood drink holders for the end of the table or know where to even find these?

Thanks

Re: Mirco Championship table
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 07:05:53 PM »
Take a look at the image links. They are not working.

-p

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 09:18:34 PM »

I cannot seem to get the image link to work. Here is a link to the album on flickr.  :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/98935090@N03/albums/72157677588355141

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 01:28:22 AM »
Wow nice looking micro table. I have been playing on one for the last couple of years and I love the playing surface.
I recently picked up the same model - not nearly as nice as what I see in your pics. It’s complete but in need of some TLC. Did you ever find a good resource for parts?

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 05:41:06 AM »
Hello. I have a Mirco Foosball table that I am looking to sell. We bought it and see from a friend sometime in the late 70s. I live in the Chicago area. The playing area is in good condition and all the rods are straight with wood handles. Yellow and red men. Textured glass surface. This is the coin operated version. I have 23 balls. There is some damage to the table. The coin operated box was damaged and removed. The box for the balls is still there and collects the played balls. This is the Grand Championship Table from Arizona. Anyone interested?

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 07:10:33 PM »
You’re a little out of my area but I do come up that way for family sometimes.
PM me and we can chat.