Foosball.com Forums

Tournament soccer blue-top table

Tournament soccer blue-top table
« on: February 13, 2017, 02:51:12 PM »
Hello! I have a Tournament Soccer blue-top table from the 19070's. (My dad bought it from his friend who had bought it new  back when). I'm looking for some replacement men, the original guys. Not the yellow ones or plastic ones. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Tournament soccer blue-top table
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 03:16:54 PM »
Hello Chelle3014

How many are you looking for? Red? Blue?

Mike

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 08:21:22 PM »
.... Tournament Soccer blue-top table from the 1970's....
..... looking for replacement men, the original guys. Not the yellow ones or plastic ones. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

We still sell the red & blue style TS clone guys here...
http://shop.foosball.com/ts-parts.html       Happy Foosing!

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 01:56:46 AM »
The new replacement men are not made out of the same plastic as the originals. They play differently and tend to break. I have some of the original men (red and blue) that I would be willing to sell if you are interested. How many do you need?

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »
... I have some of the original men (red and blue) that I would be willing to sell ...
"Chelle"... "Cyber" is right... some cloned men are better than others... ours are better than most... but the 40+ year old original men that Cyber may have are best if you can get them for fit & function!     Cyber... how many do you have.. i'd be interested in full sets if you have them! 

PM me!    Jim 

p.s.  if you are on facebook...  can you ID these red/blue men as what you have... https://www.facebook.com/foosballcom
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:34:53 PM by JimWaterman »

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 02:05:34 PM »
I do not have a full set. They were backups for my TS Blue Top that i am selling. I have 9 Red and 8 Blue. Although the blue top has a full set of original men on it.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 10:21:36 PM »
Hey Mr. Waterman, The older original Red/Blue TS men are branded on the backs just like the newer style Yellow/Tan TS men with helmets.

Chelle3014,

I have restored a few of the original Blue Tops over the years and have acquired quite a few extra of the original red & blue TS branded men. I will look and see just how many I actually have and let you know as I have switched gears and am now working solely on the "Doubles" and "Singles" Slant Leg Coin Op Brown Top TS Tables that I own as I only have so much room.

I also have acquired some of the original Yellow & Tan TS Men as well as other parts.

Regards...

Your Friend In Foos...

Mike