Foosball.com Forums

Old Coin Op TS Q-Mil Green Top Table Looking for New Parts Quarter Million

I searched a little but figured it was worthy to start a new post.  Probably beating a dead horse.
I bought a decent table.  Coin op ($.25!) works.  Bones and legs are good. 
The rods are tarnished and it has a few mismatched men, 2 broken.  It needs at least one bumper and one washer.  Goal posts are a little tattered. 
I'm considering all new bars, bearings (bushings), men, bolts and bumpers.  I'd also like new larger wooden handles. 
Is there a restoration kit that comes with all of this?  Is it worth it or should I look for a better table?
Thanks all. 

Re: Old Coin Op TS Q-Mil Green Top Table Looking for New Parts Quarter Million
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »
Welcome JB Foos!

Would you have any pictures you could share?  I have restored a few of the older TS tables and have accumulated quite a bit of original TS men, bumpers, washers, etc. So may have what you need to help in bringing your table back to it's glory!

Your friend in Foos - Mike

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 10:24:10 PM »
I ordered all new brybelly men, grips (wood) and a few bumpers and washers.  I plan to keep the old players as some must be original.  Some are replacements including an all blue and an all red Jimmy Carter ( in picture). They appear to be older style.  Info appreciated. 
I need one ramp as one was replaced with a different Formica (has a pattern). 
I considered new bars but mine cleaned up very well.  There is some wear as copper streaks are showing but there is no pitting (see pic).  There is a little play between the rod and bushings. 
I need 1.25" laminate strips that cover the top along the sidelines.  It could use new goal post covers. 
See pics. Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 10:28:29 PM »
I can't figure out how to post pictures!
I ordered all new brybelly men, grips (wood) and a few bumpers and washers.  I plan to keep the old players as some must be original.  Some are replacements including an all blue and an all red Jimmy Carter ( in picture). They appear to be older style.  Info appreciated. 
I considered new bars but mine cleaned up very well.  There is some wear as copper streaks are showing but there is no pitting (see pic).  There is a little play between the rod and bushings. 
I need 1.25" laminate strips that cover the top along the sidelines.  It could use new goal post covers. 
See pics. Thanks.
See pics. Thanks.

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 11:22:36 PM »
Hello JBFoos,

You can post your pictures on a photo hosting site then post the link here.

Mike