Foosball.com Forums

Foosball table

Foosball table
« on: October 01, 2017, 11:11:25 AM »
Hi!
I think is OK that I introduce myself, my name is Mark and I am a fierce foosball player and a foosball fan for more than 10 years. I have played on many foosball tables from many great countries through the year and with all that knowledge I decided to make a blog about foosball. On my blog, I am trying to cover every possible topic about foosball so I am writing about history, records, tutorials, how-to posts and even reviews of different foosball tables because my readers are mostly rookies. I remember when I found out about foosball (a long time ago) I had little or none information and today it is a better situation, but not great. So, I am focusing to put everything one fooser needs to know in one place.
 I hope you could help me with my project because I am looking for other opinions and experiences with tables I didn't have a chance to try. Could you share with me your favorite tables and why are they your favorite? Do you look for stability in a table or are you more focused on the materials used in a foosball table or something different?
I think that the overall construction has to be the best because you can't have a good house with lame foundations if you get me. So, please share your opinion with me and I may quote you on my blog in the future.  :) You can check the current post I have about  foosball table which I plan to update soon.

Re: Foosball table
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 01:29:39 PM »
Mark,
It says you were a professional player.

What tour did you play on?
What table did you play?
Were you issued a 1099 at the end of year for tax purposes and to legitimize your "Professional" status ?

Alan