Foosball.com Forums

Score Keepers

Score Keepers
« on: October 18, 2017, 11:17:59 AM »
Couple questions that should be easy, but turns out they're not.

1.  My scorekeepers have the numbers 1 through 10.  Which way do I install them?  I've seen pictures online of both ways!?!
I'm thinking that if you're a little foosballer standing anywhere on the little table, you should be able to look at either end and read the numbers right-side-up.

2.  My goalie obviously defends my goal.  When I'm scored upon, I retrieve the ball and serve for the next point.  But which counter gets incremented?  The one at the other end, right?

These may seem trivial, but may as well do it right.

As an extra, which cup-holder is mine?  The one behind my goal or the other one that's closer to my length of the table?

Re: Score Keepers
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:06:04 PM »
Couple questions that should be easy, but turns out they're not.

1.  My scorekeepers have the numbers 1 through 10.  Which way do I install them?  I've seen pictures online of both ways!?!
I'm thinking that if you're a little foosballer standing anywhere on the little table, you should be able to look at either end and read the numbers right-side-up.

2.  My goalie obviously defends my goal.  When I'm scored upon, I retrieve the ball and serve for the next point.  But which counter gets incremented?  The one at the other end, right?

These may seem trivial, but may as well do it right.

As an extra, which cup-holder is mine?  The one behind my goal or the other one that's closer to my length of the table?

1. The "1" should be closest to you. (see #2)

2. Your score is counted on the scorer that is behind your goalie

3. I'd use both of them!  ;)