Foosball.com Forums

Help getting started

Help getting started
« on: October 31, 2017, 01:05:15 AM »
I’m in the Portland area and would like to get in on a few tournaments how do I go about finding them and getting in

Offline crazy8

Re: Help getting started
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 12:24:33 PM »
I would start by specifying:
Portland, ME?
Portland, CT?
Portland, OR?

Then, try posting your question on Foosballboard.net.
Good luck!

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 10:33:04 PM »
If Portland, Maine then I too would be interested in places to play around there. It's a cool city and will probably be back there at some point and would be nice to know where to play. I'm thinking of making a foosball locator iOS/android app to rate tables and locate them. Any interest in something like that?

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 12:26:26 PM »
If Portland, Maine then I too would be interested in places to play around there. It's a cool city and will probably be back there at some point and would be nice to know where to play. I'm thinking of making a foosball locator iOS/android app to rate tables and locate them. Any interest in something like that?
I'm in Portland ME and have a bunch of guys that play.  We actually had foos night last night.
D.

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 06:53:29 AM »
pedleboy,
I love Portland, ME. Next time I'm up in that area, I'll send you a message and see if you're avail to play.
Also love the Holy Donut place in Portland, Awesome donuts!
Chris

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 09:37:01 AM »
pedleboy,
I love Portland, ME. Next time I'm up in that area, I'll send you a message and see if you're avail to play.
Also love the Holy Donut place in Portland, Awesome donuts!
Chris
My office is about a block from the Holy Donut.  It's both good and bad.
D.