Foosball.com Forums

Anyone interested in playing tonight in MA, CT, RI area?

Anyone interested in playing tonight in MA, CT, RI area?
« on: December 16, 2017, 12:14:22 PM »
I'm looking to play tonight. Tentatively set to play in Boston at Patron's but nothing set yet for that. If anyone is interested in playing, Let me know.
Chris

Re: Anyone interested in playing tonight in MA, CT, RI area?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 12:54:56 PM »
I'm going to be in the CT RI area 1/26/18. Is there a bar or someplace where you all get together and play?

Offline crazy8

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 12:38:02 PM »
No bars to play at in CT. Could get together for some in-home games   Let me know. Where in TN. I lived/ palaayed in Chattanooga for 20+ years.

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 05:26:33 PM »
I usually play in Knoxville TN. We have a lot of people playing at all different skill levels (FB - Knoxville FoosVol). Johnson City has a pretty good foosball scene and so does Asheville NC. There's a tournament every Sat night in Chattanooga but none of us from Knox have made it down to play. Hoping to go soon though. I'm going to be staying close to the Norwich CT area when I come up. I think that's close to Westerly. Thought I read something about guys playing at a bar in Westerly. Is that still happening?

Offline crazy8

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 10:06:37 AM »
So you must know Eddie Mubarak and the two brothers - Newman or something like that?

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »
Hi Jed,
Malted Barley has a free play tornado. It's not too far from Norwhich. 42 high st Westerly, ri. I would be willing to meetup and play and may be able to get a few people together.They also have awesome homemade pretzels and dipping sauces and good beer selection.  Any one else want to play?

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 03:57:27 PM »
How's 5pm @ malted barley westerly Fri 1/26?

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 11:39:32 AM »
May be closer to 8pm before I can make it to Westerly. I have a thing in Bristol until 6pm and I was told it was about 1.5 hours away. Hope that's not too late. I know of Eddie but haven't played against him. He's WAY out of my league. Only foos brothers I know are the Constable brothers and the Grossmans. Both really good but they don't compete in national tournaments, just local stuff.

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 05:40:49 PM »
8pmish works. I'll be there at 8. If anyone else is interested in playing, show up at malted barley westerly about 8pm and or reply to this thread. There usually parking on street but also a free parking lot next to library and town hall. Foosball table is down stairs.

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2018, 02:21:05 PM »
Sounds good!

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 01:37:35 PM »
Still on for 8pm? Anyone else coming?

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 05:05:25 PM »
I'm still planning on being there.

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 05:20:47 PM »
Cool. I'll be there.

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 09:22:14 AM »
My cell is 860-617-4625. Text me if anyone decides to come last minute or to find me when get there. Foosball table is downstairs and it's free play tornado.