Foosball.com Forums

hm 2000 or the twister 2, which table?

hm 2000 or the twister 2, which table?
« on: April 04, 2018, 03:40:32 PM »
Same price of $100, both look in very good condition. Leaving in 20 minutes to get one of them

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: hm 2000 or the twister 2, which table?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 07:02:37 PM »
No decision there get the HM2000, it's heavier and much better quality.

Snake

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 09:28:17 PM »
Thats what i thought.

Glad I made the right decision. The table is pristine

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 08:44:36 AM »
#100 is good price for either

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 10:18:04 AM »
Thanks for the help gentlemen. As stated the table seems to be in really good shape. The pins were a pain to take out. Luckily I only had to do the two man rods to get the top into the back of the jeep. I did not have a punch pin and used a drill bit. I could not punch any pins out of any handles But was able to get three out of four two rod guys out with ease, the last guy was much more difficult (broke two drill bits hitting with hammer). I did support all rods with wood block before hitting and had cloth between block and playing surface.

Should I get the tool kit? I am thinking yes. I will take pictures once I get it out of the jeep. It was an 90 minute drive back and was late and rainy.

I would like to build a ball return instead of getting it from the goal every time. It seems like there are some folks that have done that. Most nervous about cutting into cabinet.

There was no rust on rods and all moved with ease. There was a bit of rust on leg bolts. Also looked like one end of the cabinet got a bit wet from looking underneath but there is no separation just a bit of staining.

Thanks again

rob

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 11:02:30 AM »
Is this an old HM2000? Does it have the brown marble formica on the cabinet? If so you got a great deal. Does it have the 2 piece hex bearings?

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 11:08:20 AM »
Not sure of the age. It is gray marble exterior. it does have the 1 1/2 inch walls and it does have the split hex bearings. I does not have leg levelers and as mentioned no ball return. It does have the Tornado Table Soccer Emblem with the "T" and ball sitting on top of a Tornado. Other than that no other markings. Will look more once I get it out of the Jeep. The top was quite heavy for two people to load in the car. Luckily the person I bought it from was a strong girl and she had wine as a refreshment afterwards.