Foosball.com Forums

Dynamo Bronze - questions

Dynamo Bronze - questions
« on: November 20, 2018, 12:27:41 PM »
Looking for an inexpensive but decent option for an into level table and have come across a Dynamo Bronze for $80 that's in very good condition.   I realize this is their lowest end table but it has to be better than any Harvard/Sportcraft/Big Box store table right?  I can't seem to find accurate specs as some places state solid rods but the pictures of the table clearly show hollow rods.  I know it's side walls are only 1" thick but I can't find any information regarding the thickness of the playing surface.  Is it a full 3/4" thick or is it a much thinner surface?  I'm guessing the quality is similar to current Dynamo Blaster/Tornado Sport tables but perhaps I'm wrong in my thinking.  Any information anyone has regarding the Dynamo Bronze would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dynamo Bronze - questions
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 07:33:33 PM »
Well, I bought the table today.  Turns out it is a Dynamo Whirlwind.  Apparently exactly the same as early Tornado Whirlwinds with the only differences being blue/red Dynamo men vs black/yellow Tornado men and a Dynamo logo field instead of Tornado logo field.   No issues whatsoever with the table, rods, or men.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dD36AYxo3ohAjJF26