Foosball.com Forums

Smoking Ban

Offline Daniel

Smoking Ban
« on: October 25, 2006, 11:20:14 AM »
Az is voting on a smoking ban this year and I was wondering what people think or know.  Tell me how this effect places like Cali.

Offline Daniel

Re: Smoking Ban
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 11:56:50 AM »
Well az voted for a smoking ban well see what happens.

Offline Daniel

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 06:39:06 PM »
Well our turn out has grown.

Offline JohnyAsbury

• foosn@comcast.net
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 06:58:48 PM »
New Hampshire's smoking ban takes effect in less than 90 days.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »
It's certainly made the "parking lot busier" and the inside of our regular foos hangout a bit less crowded!  :)
We haven't put a foos table outside "yet"...  we'll see!    Jim

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 07:55:39 AM »
most places in maryland at least, you can still smoke right out front, so i dont see it hurting too bad, except for the breaks in between games to grab a smoke.

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 05:12:59 PM »
Try smoking while playing

Offline JnK

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
actualy when the smoking banned hit ontario canada bout 8 years ago, it actualy hurt the game play,  this was considered to be a pub game, smoking drinking,

and i used to be a chimney...LOL

i just recently chose to quit smoking and i see everything alittle differently,  i hope nothing changes, but like everything in this world we have to accept change for better for worse, and adapt to the situation...

btw b/c u cant smoke in bars down there...:) nice for me now,  something should be made to accomodate the smokers, b/c that is still a huge amount of people out there thats still smoke...

they shouldnt be penalize, just they just arnt aloud to smoke in doors...  hot lamp in patios would be nice:)

Offline GeneT

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 09:24:54 AM »
I think people want to complain.   I agree with smokin ban if the place serves food.  If its a straight up bar, then they should be able to smoke.    For you that think smokin should be illeagal all together,   face it your going to die.  Some people truly enjoy smoking.  I can find as many experts that say that second hand smoke is bad for you, that say its not.  All depends on what they are selling at the time and what you call an expert.