Foosball.com Forums

Mystery tornado table, How do I level it.

Mystery tornado table, How do I level it.
« on: May 02, 2007, 10:18:47 PM »
A week ago I purchased a Tornado Table off Craigslist.  It was in the basement of a gigantic house on a golf course and was essentially brand new, got it for $250.  I think it is quite a few years old though.  Split bearings with the hex outside.  The men are counter weighted which is cool and its a good solid cabnet, but the thing doesn't have a ball return.  You have to reach in the goal to get the ball.  Pretty sure it is pre-Valley.  The cabnet is grey and black marble, like the new storm II's.  The feet don't have the levelers and there aren't and holes to screw anything in.  The original boots for the feet were missing, or at least all but one.

So, yeah I would love to know more about the table but what I really want to know is how the hell am I supposed ot level the thing.  I have it in an old basement that is totally unlevel.

ANy help would be great.

Thanks

Re: Mystery tornado table, How do I level it.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 06:24:26 PM »
Ideal fix would be to find some more "boots"....  are the legs 4"x4"?
With the boots... and a stack of "bar drink coasters" you'd have everything ya needed (except maybe a level)!

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 11:25:56 AM »
Jim's right!!!! I had a similar table with the same problem. It was the original Twister w/no boots. I just used card board, but beer coasters are probably ideal.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 05:19:13 PM »
greymatter, I have the exact same table. I haven't done a great job leveling it yet, but that's all you have to do. Odd table, isn't it? but it plays perfectly.