Foosball.com Forums

How to fix Tornado worn out goal?

How to fix Tornado worn out goal?
« on: October 30, 2008, 07:55:31 PM »
Hi there,

A while back I purchased a Tornado coin up (the same one shown here on the friends TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_uyge3puuM) and the right side goal (facing the ball drop) has the worn out sides where it basically makes that goal a bit bigger than the other one.  I understand this happens because people always practice on this side but I'm wondering if anyone has a good solution on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Re: How to fix Tornado worn out goal?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »
Im not an expert but you willprobably have to take the table apart and replace that end board that the goal is cut out of. then you will have to get the laminate and glue it on the wood. not an easy task but if you have the right tools you can do it.

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »
Thanks for the reply!

Sounds like a pain in the arse... is the end board seperate from the rest of it?  Or would I actually have to cut it?  I'm at work so I'm not able to look at it righ tnow.

Offline wildcard

• Bing-Bing-BING-G-G-G-G! Ricochet Rabbit!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 08:12:39 PM »
The best person to ask about this is Mark Murrell. I don't know if he comes to this forum, but if anyone here knows him maybe they can put you in touch. If that doesn't work then maybe you could go to foosballboard.com and pm him there, he posts under the name of MMurrell_1

Good Luck

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 01:33:50 PM »
Thanks, I'll check that place out.  I know I saw a "how to fix" tutorial on this exact issue a long time ago on the web, but I'm just not able to find it now. 

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »
hello wildcard, you going to missouri state?

Offline wildcard

• Bing-Bing-BING-G-G-G-G! Ricochet Rabbit!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »
Yep, I'll be there for some of it, not sure just what I'm playing yet.

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I believe my main box fried the chip last week (5 years of OC'ing may be the culprit, lol) so I'm having to surf with my kids box, and I finally guessed right on my password...