Foosball.com Forums

Any Places to Play foosball at the Oregon Coast (i.e. Seaside or Cannon)???

Are there any Tornado tables anywhere on the Northern Oregon Coast????? I visit Cannon frequently and would love a table and some people to play when on the 4th of July weekend!!!  Let me know please and thank you!

The closest I know of is in Cornelius,Or. Little Italy's pizza parlor. They have tournaments on Sunday nights. It is between Hillsboro and Forest Grove, maybe an hour or so from Seaside.

Thanks I called them they have 2 tornado tables....Do you have the contact information for the person that runs the Sunday night tournament..I'd like to play on my way back from Seaside/Cannon on Sunday July 6....Thanks!

Go to the NWfoosball site and ask Hhutch about it. Harold is a good guy and a great player. Let me know if you go as I want to play up there again.

I know I asked this before but is there any place in Astoria, Seaside, Cannon or anywhere within 15-20 miles with Tornado foosball?  I will be in Tolovanna Park over the 4th and I would love to get a few games in that weekend....ANYONE have a table (bar OR residence?)....Let me know I'd love to play!