Foosball.com Forums

It's still about personal direction

Re: It's still about personal direction
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »
Yo, foos brothers! Last night I played a DYP in Portland OR. Up till now I was tentative but last night I unleashed my rollover. I don't rock it as much as I make it "throb" before the explosion, major mini-herk and jerk. I got a nice reaction as I beat the powers that be. Then we got into our weekly Forward Shoot Out. Each week we select a shot and simply set it up by hand and shoot it and then the opponent does the same until one gets to 5. So far I've taken 2nd 4 times, the back pin, push kick, roll over and pull. I wasn't there for the tic tac so all we have left is the pull kick and the push. The push is mine,,,, ;) As far as getting slower as I get older, I don't notice it in my shot speed but do in my reaction to loose ball play.  I'm about 65% of where I want to be and this getting older is a nice thing as I find myself being alot more multi-faceted in my approach to the game. The big thing is to stay with in my own game plan and not be drawn out of it.

Re: It's still about personal direction
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 10:44:08 AM »

..... The ones your buddies AND your mommy AND your grade school guidance counselor all warned you about...  ;D  :D ;)

Whadda they know.

MJ
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 03:08:32 PM by MJones »