Foosball.com Forums

Crazy moves that defy physics!

Crazy moves that defy physics!
« on: June 19, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »
We were playing a game of foosball yesterday and when I took a shot, instead of doing what we expected it to, it bounced off of something and wound up going back inside the hole it is dropped from on the side of the table. There was already a ball in there for the next play, but it knocked that ball back and play was stopped because the balls both just stayed in there!! The odds of that happening must be a million to one! Has anyone ever had this happen to them or heard of anyone else that experienced this crazy move?? I have a feeling i might be the first!!   8)

Offline Daniel

Re: Crazy moves that defy physics!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »
I had this happen last week but there was not a ball already there.  This was the first time I had ever even seen this happen and I have been playing for about 15 years.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 04:54:44 PM »
Guess I'm not the only one! I was sort of hoping to make history! Lol! I was really curious, though, to see if anyone else had this happen. A foosball anomoly... go figure! Our opponents declared us the winners when that happened!

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 04:47:23 PM »
Ihad it happen to me one time in 1986

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 06:30:42 PM »
Obviously both Lyn's and mojo's tables are inexplicably haunted, prolly by some long-gone, long-lost hacker who hacked too often and paid the ultimate price.

I recommend a good exorcist or some local neighborhood shaman to remove the bad packrat spirit who won't give up the ball from the hole...