Foosball.com Forums

Does anyone get together to play in Orange County, California anymore?

I know they used to have tournaments on Wednesday's at the Goat Hill Tavern in Costa Mesa, but last I knew they had stopped playing over there. I can't get a hold of anyone anymore, and can't really even find a table anywhere in the county. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Not sure what you heard there but every Wednesday there is a big turnout at Goat Hill.  Last week this included at least 5 pro/masters...25-30 players.  They have another tournament on Sunday at 6:00 for beginners as there are quite a few new players starting. 

Rosemead also has a good size tournament too, but a little drive.  This is usually Friday night or Saturday night at 8:00.  Last week there were 18 teams, looks like a come back for Foosball...

That's excellent to hear! I know it was really dwindling down at the Goat Hill about a year ago, so I stopped going. Had talked to a guy a few months ago and he said they stopped playing over there, so I just took that to mean it was no longer. Think I will head over tonight and get some play time.

sirflair

Wed nights big turn outs... 16 teams...   Sunday nights at 530pm are beginner draws getting 8-10 teams at the goat hill...    LA foos club also getting good turn outs.