Foosball.com Forums

million dollar fooseball.. what's it worth do i sell or store!?

we have a million dollar Foosball table.. probaly 10-12 years old, amazing condition, played very little, need to store or sell, any idea how i figure out how much it is worth??

Re: million dollar fooseball.. what's it worth do i sell or store!?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 08:53:34 PM »
I have been restoring Tournament Soccer tables for a while and know that since they went out of business in 1981, TS was bought out by another company. The new age TS tables are blacktop and only available in the home models(as far as I know). The newer tables are not nearly as stout as they once were, now more of a costco quality table. (flimsy and lightweight)  If you post a pic, i might be able to help you more.  I would consider selling it if its the new TS table and look around for some older, well maintained table on CL. I know they are out there. I see them every day. Tournament Soccer, Tornado, Warrior, some of the names to look for. Expect to pay a bit more to get a quality table.

Wish you well

Randy

Re: million dollar fooseball.. what's it worth do i sell or store!?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:58:07 PM »
we have a million dollar Foosball table.. probaly 10-12 years old, amazing condition, played very little, need to store or sell, any idea how i figure out how much it is worth??

To the majority of casual and tournament players, this table is worth very little... there may be a market for this with some collectors, however. If you take multiple detailed pictures showing the condition (and model), and post a link on this board, as well as the other foosball board owned by Phil Kennedy (google it, I can't post the link), you may find someone willing to pay a decent price for it... that is, if the condition is as good as you state.