Foosball.com Forums

De Blassi Billy Foosball Table

De Blassi Billy Foosball Table
« on: January 29, 2014, 04:58:55 PM »
Hey Guys

I am trying to buy a used table in my area to complete my games room. However the selection is poor, at best, and I think my best option may just to spend the 800-1200 on a new Tornado or Shelti(?) from the dealer near me.
We are average / mid level players , not too serious but are competitive. Preferably I would like counterbalanced players, Wood handles and sturdier (heavier) table.

This brings me to this De Blassi table http://www.biliardideblasi.it/foosball-billy-without-tokens.html
That website is the only information I can find it , I cannot seem to google any reviews on this particular make and the specs listed are not fully their.
Has anyone ever played on one ? Is it worth $500 CDN ? Used but in almost Mint condition.

Thanks in advance.

Re: De Blassi Billy Foosball Table
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:12:18 PM »
Go fireball. It's worth the extra money. Ponytail420@comcast.net. The guys name is Mike. Super friendly, very informative and amazing table.

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 06:25:13 PM »
Sweet I will look into that. Is he located in Canada or elseware?

Does anyone have any information on the De Blassi?

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 08:56:30 PM »
Portland Oregon. But I think he'd be able to ship to you. If not he can point you in the right direction. I just got mine a couple weeks ago and it's incredible. Rods all like ice. Smoothest I've ever felt. It's taking some getting used to comPared to tornado. But I absolutely love it