Foosball.com Forums

New member, Dynamo Table questions.

New member, Dynamo Table questions.
« on: June 26, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »
Hello everyone.
I just found this site today and it seems the right place to find answers. Long story short I'm helping a friend sell a foosball table. Now I know nothing about these tables but quickly found out that there are not many Dynamo tables from the late 70's(has a 1979 registration sticker) for sale. So my question is what is this table and what is a fair asking price for one like this. https://www.flickr.com/photos/125650888@N06/?details=1 It does need some TLC the corners have some cracks, 2 guys are taped on and the coin op mech(i think that's what went in the big hole on the end anyway) is missing, but the glass is in excellent condition. Defiantly needs to sell asap. It's located west of Chicago. (Don't know how to post pics into the forums sorry.  I'll post more pictures tonight after work.) I am new to all of this and have No idea about anything about foosball. Any input is greatly appreciated!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:23:21 PM by dgramse »

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: New member, Dynamo Table questions.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 10:56:44 PM »
Sorry but it's just not worth much, I'd be happy to get $100 for that table.. there's just no market for it. Looks to be in poor condition also.

Offline tydy

Re: New member, Dynamo Table questions.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 04:15:29 PM »
The big hole on the end is where the glass top slides out on a shelf for easy replacement. This is almost exactly like my old table that the glass broke on except mine didnt have the big drink holes on the ends. I mite be interested in it just for parts if the price is right and if its close enough to me. How far west of Chicago is this? I live in western Iowa.