Pics Pics Pics
« on: August 15, 2008, 02:31:19 AM »
Austria Pics up people, enjoy.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ezemoat

sandraranff

Re: Pics Pics Pics
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 07:29:46 AM »
Hi ICE,

great pictures  ;D. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in Nantes

cheeky sandra

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »
Who did you say this was again?  I kind of remember some guy with a camera from a tournament once, but the memory has faded with time...I wonder what ever happened to that guy? Ice something or other...he was good with a mixing board too.

Has anyone posted this over on the foosball board?  Should I?  We must share the goodness with the world!

:)

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »
Hey, what's up foos diva queen Melly Mel. Your Highness, it's been awhile.

That's what happens when you are banned from the other board, the memory of you fades into oblivion and then you are presumed dead, lol. Ed posted it for me, nobody commented on it so it moved to the 2nd and 3rd pages pretty quickly.

It sucks there is no Italy this year. Saint Vincent is truly a beautiful place but Farid was right. Among other things, the event was starting to outgrow the venue. If I remember correctly, the player count doubled from the previous year. But I know you are going to Nantes right?? RIGHT? .............R  I  G  H  T ???????. You earned the right. Forgive me your Highness for what I am about to say but you better get your ass in gear to go, YOU CAN'T MISS THIS ONE.

You are going to Vegas right? I'll see you there my Queen.

Your lowly servant, ICEMAN.

P.S. How did you like my new wide angle lens, cool huh?

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 05:21:09 PM »
Your pictures are great as always!!!

I noticed there were fewer close ups of the women...what's going on?  Are you starting to get attracted to the capri pants the boys wear?  :)  I already told Jim that I have severe camera envy.  I just can't justify buying a really expensive camera and lenses when all I do with my camera is take foosball pictures for posting online.

I am going to France!  Totally unreal!  You're going then I assume? 

I am going to Vegas!  Yay Vegas!  I am having video poker withdrawl.  What day are you getting in?  Norm and Louise and I are all getting in Monday night so we have time to hang out and have some fun before it is time to get serious.  You gonna let me slide in and do some mixing? Hmmmm?

Melissa

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 11:04:59 PM »
No, I didn't get to take some of the pics I really wanted to because we were actually busy. Believe me I tried to.

Yeah, the plan is for me to go to France right now. I just have to plan my vacation for it next year.

I think I will come in Tue. in Vegas. On vacation all week, I just have to get Monday off.

As far as the mixing goes, you can slide in anytime.... that is as long as I get to sit next to you. 8)

See you when I get there, headed to La. state this weekend. Should be fun.

HOLLA

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 02:30:38 AM »
Jim says basking in the glow of your celebrity doesn't count as working. 

You may arrive on Tuesday if you must, but either Tuesday or Wednesday is video poker/slots/beer day!   Jim will tell me I have a problem with gambling, so I have to stand near you since you are worse than I am!

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »
Me, a celebrity? I don't think so. Brad maybe, but not me. And besides, I don't have a problem with gambling, I love it,lol.

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 10:43:23 AM »
Me, a celebrity? I don't think so. Brad maybe, but not me. And besides, I don't have a problem with gambling, I love it,lol.

Yes, it is quite amazing. Wherever I go, I'm mobbed by people rushing up to me with one question...

"Where's the Iceman?"

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 01:07:07 AM »
HA............HA...................................................HA

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 08:21:53 PM »
Same here Brad. I'm beginning to get a little tired of "Mr. Ambassador". If I wasn't for my now legendary push-kicking skills, he might be an even bigger foosball star than me! ;)

JS

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 08:22:43 PM »
LOVE the wide angle lense btw....

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »
Nobody, I mean nobody is a bigger star than you. After all, you are Jim Stevens.

JIM  STEVENS.

J..I..M    S..T..E..V..E..N..S.

P.S. Brandon Moreland thinks your pushkick is absolutely awesome.