Foosball.com Forums

Possible Tourney in Bozeman Pending

Offline Billings Semi-pro

• Front pin'n the Tornado table!
Re: Possible Tourney in Bozeman Pending
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
Hello Jeff,

Not sure this tourney is going to happen at all.  I, myself, cannot get away from work (new job) and family responsibilities (Chance's Football) are prohibiting me from spear-heading this event.  I asked Warner Blake for help but have not heard anything directly from him.  I am sure Blake and Todd could work together with you and make this event happen.  There is nothing in it for me to run this tourney.  It is sad that more players (locally) can't pull together and help out with the type of stuff on a common basis.  Nevertheless, I will do what I can when I can but it looks like it would take a miracle for me to be able to show to a tourney much less create time to head it all up.  Sorry, I can not do more. However, there are many players who can and have the ability but do nothing. Warner has always wanted to head up a tourney and he has that web-site and plenty of time.  I just want to play the game.  Good luck with selling your tables.  Call Blake and Todd they will do it all.  You guys know everybody in foosball.  I started out recommending that you do another tourney to help you sell your tables.  I did not volunteer to take full responsibility of a event that is not mine.  Pipkin Jr knows how to do brackets, rules, and promote.  Sorry again, but at least I created some interest and spread the word about your need to sell tables.  Also, I created a flyer (roughly).  Hope there is no hard feelings.

Jeremy Housley
jshousley@bresnan.net
406-245-5061

Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.
- Harold Geneen

The purpose of a business is to create and keep a customer.

Offline Will17

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »
If not can you have someone getting rid of tables contact me - I could use one. For the right price I would come pick it up from there or have it shipped.

Offline Billings Semi-pro

• Front pin'n the Tornado table!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 08:22:46 PM »
Will17,

Just call Jeff Pipkin Sr. and tell him you heard about the tables via me (Jeremy Housley) and I am sure he will take care of you.  His number is 406-580-2841.  Also, the tourney dates are very unstable at this point.  Jeff said today that Oct 10-12 was no good for him.

Jeremy

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 12:50:03 AM »
It looks like the date is still in the air, let me know the exact date and I will get some of the players to come down. As well I can help with the running of the tourney.

Thanks,
Warner

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »
 I have talked with the players from Kalispell and believe that 4-6 players will come down including myself. I hope bill is done with the addition on his house because he will need the room. Also I am officially putting dibbs on the guest room!

Jeremy my # is 406-885-3100

Warner Blake

Offline Will17

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »
So is this a no go?