Foosball.com Forums

I am one of the Top 3 Players in the World and I don't Practice.

Re: I am one of the Top 3 Players in the World and I don't Practice.
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »
i totally agree with you about the PASSION for the game. any time i played in leagues or tournaments the money was always secondary. i just wanted to win for a love of the game. im 51 also and just got my new t3000 coin op and i practice or mess around about a half hour minimum each day and i still just love the game. im hoping to get in some local tounaments soon if available. there is nothing i would love more than getting to play against and probably destroyed by pro players, so if your ever near johnstown, pa. please contact me.

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2008, 04:01:54 PM »
it doesn't look like Pit is out of the question for you...not easy but much closer that Phily

check out NetFoos at address below...probably contacts on there that can help you with players in PA

good to hear your playing for the love of the game because at our age and stage there is no other choice

http://www.netfoos.com/locations.shtml

have a great holiday

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2008, 12:36:55 PM »
Hey Bubbyman,

Don't know how lively Foos is in your area, but Pro-Master Dennis "DC" Claroni is from there, and he actually goes regularly over to Walsh's just north of Philly (check PhillyFoos.com) to play once or more a month. 

You might want to check with him on PhillyFoos.com since he's always checking the site, to look for a Pittsburgh area place to play.

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2008, 06:22:19 PM »
One thing never changes...go to New York and ask " How do you get to Carnigie Hall?"... Practice, practice, practice.